Type of charger
| 等。 There are many types of chargers, which can be roughly divided into travel chargers, cradle chargers, USB chargers, car chargers, solar chargers, wireless chargers, hand chargers, emergency battery chargers, mobile phone chargers, and laptop chargers. , Electric car charger, large charger, electric toy charger, lead-acid battery charger, nickel-cadmium battery charger, nickel-metal hydride battery charger, lithium-ion battery charger , maintenance charger, etc. |
1. The portable charger is convenient to carry and convenient to use. It has always been welcomed by users. However, there are many brands of chargers on the market, and the quality is uneven. Pay attention to them when buying. Pay attention to the following when buying:
(1) Weight. In general, the heavier the charger, the more electronic components the charger uses, to a certain extent, the better the quality of the charger. This method is the most intuitive and effective. When buying, it's best to take a few more brand-name, different-type chargers, and measure them by hand. Once compared, the advantages and disadvantages are easy to compare.
(2) Function. The function of the cradle charger mainly depends on the IC (smart chip) it uses. At present, the IC has developed to the third generation. After the improvement of the previous two generations of ICs, the use of third-generation ICs made of chargers is more complete, but due to fierce market competition, many manufacturers often use lower-cost second-generation ICs to manufacture and charge the chargers. Third-generation IC-manufactured products are sold. Therefore, we must first understand the difference between the three generations of IC functions. If it is a second-generation IC charger, the charger must be plugged into the socket every time it is charged. After the self-test is completed, the battery is placed in the charger.
2. Travel chargers are the most sold in the market. Travel chargers also come in a variety of forms. Commonly available are cheap duck-type mini travel chargers, common desktop card-type chargers, and LCD displays. High-end desktop charger. Given that most mobile phone users are non-professional users, the charger basically has full auto-stop function, and most of the travel chargers are fast chargers, and the charging time is about 1-3 hours. Many chargers on the market claim to use microcomputer control, including some very cheap duck egg mini travel chargers. In fact, they are strictly analyzed from the charging circuit. Only a small number of chargers can be truly microcomputer controlled (single-chip control). .
3.Mobile phone charger
Mobile phone charger also known as: mobile power supply, charging treasure, are actually composed of a stable power supply (mainly a regulated power supply, providing stable working voltage and sufficient current) plus necessary constant current, voltage limiting, time limit and other control circuits . This charger comes with the mobile phone, the original quality is good, the highlight is that it is ready to use, so the charging current design is relatively large (strictly speaking, the charging current controlled by the mobile phone), and the charging time is short.
Some phones are trickle-charged when they are full, and some phones are cut off when they are full, and it is futile to wait. After reading the above concepts, you should know that it is normal, and you don't have to wait for 14 hours silly.
For the effect of direct charging, it depends on the mobile phone. Because the charging control circuit is on the mobile phone, the cut-off voltage has a certain dispersion. I actually measured the same batch of mobile phones of the same model between 4.09V and 4.21V. That is to say, if 4.09V is cut off and not yet full, it is not the optimal capacity, and it may be fuller when it is charged for a period of time. But do n’t forget that even mobile phones with trickle charging, just like the difference in charging voltage between 4.09 and 4.21, the trickle charging current of mobile phones has a certain dispersion. If the charging current is large, it will become charging Now, for 10 hours, the battery is also damaged. I have encountered many battery charging failures on mobile phones. There are also original batteries and branded batteries. If the battery is charged, causing leakage, etc., and the phone may be damaged, it is recommended that if you really want to recharge, you should control it within 2 hours and not exceed 8 hours.
4. Car charger Car charger refers to car accessories powered by car batteries. It generally has overload protection, short circuit protection, high voltage input protection, high temperature protection, and four safety protection functions to ensure safe use.
5. Laptop charger Computer charger is also called laptop power adapter. It is a small portable electronic device and power supply conversion device for electronic appliances. It is generally composed of components such as housing, transformer, inductor, capacitor, control IC, PCB board and so on.
The article is reproduced from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact to delete it.
|| Release time: 2019.12.30 Source:|
|Previous: DC / USB power adapter application example||Next: rectification of power adapter EMI|
Dongguan Qiqi Industrial Co., Ltd. specializes in producing: power adapters , chargers, LED drive power supplies, car chargers, switching power supplies, etc ...