| US UL power adapter sold |
| Charger manufacturers supply US regulatory UL power adapters, and their products have passed UL certification, and can be exported to the United States. |
Power adapter parameters :
| Product Series || 65W desktop power adapter || Product number || JQ0651-ZXXXYYY |
| Safety certification || ETL, GS & CE, PSE, CCC, KC, UC, STQC, CB, UL power adapter certification |
| Product interface || DC cable & AC cable || Product color || Black and white |
| Scope of application || IT information technology products (laptops; LCD monitors; printers; hard disk recorders, etc.); small appliances (water purifiers / air purifiers / purifiers, etc.); power tools |
| Rated input || 100-240V ~: 50 / 60Hz; 1.5A |
| Rated output || Output voltage (V): 9 ~ 24Vdc / output current (A): 2.7 ~ 5A / output power (W): 45 ~ 64.8W |
| Product energy efficiency || Grade VI |
| Protective function || Over current protection, over voltage protection, over temperature protection, short circuit protection |
| Product Size |
111 * 52 * 32mm
US power adapter input and output characteristics
1. INPUT VOLTAGE input voltage:
PLUG MINIMUM NORMAL MAXIMUM
100VAC 50 / 60Hz 110VAC 50 / 60Hz 264VAC 50 / 60Hz
2. OUTPUT VOLTAGE output voltage:
PLUG LOADING NO LOAD RIPPLE
24VDC 7.5A 24VDC ± 7.5% 240mVP-P MAX
3. INPUT CURRENT input current:
NO LOAD AC 100V 50 / 60Hz AC 110V 50 / 60Hz AC 264V 50 / 60Hz
4. American standard power adapter input power: 0.5 W max with no load, input voltage 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz. Load: 200W max.
5. EFFICIENCY efficiency: 90% MIN. AT RATED INPUT AND OUTPUT
6. TEMPERATURE RISING Temperature rise: 65 ℃ MAX.
7. INSULATION RESISTANCE: 500VDC100 MΩ MIN.
8. Withstand voltage test: 5mA 3000 VAC time for 1 minute, between input and output, between input and shell, time is one minute, when choosing to increase withstand voltage by 5%, the application time is 1 second.
9, INRUSH CURRENT inrush current: PEAK INRUSH CURRENT SHALL BE LIMITED 15A FOR A COLD START
4.9 -1 Power factor: 0.91 MIN.
1. Working environment temperature range: -29 ℃ TO + 45.5 ℃.
2. Storage ambient temperature range: -40 ℃ TO + 75 ℃.
3. Heat resistance: The tested product is placed in a 105 ℃ ± 3 ℃ high temperature box. After 16 hours, the test must be performed. The product must meet the 4.7 withstand voltage test requirements. Insulation resistance: 500VDC not less than 10 M ohms, between input and output, input and case.
4. Humidity resistance: Leave it for 8 hours at an ambient temperature of 40 ℃ ± 2 ℃ and a relative humidity of 90% to 95%, and then take it out for 10 minutes and then test. Input to output, at 500VDC, minimum 10M ohm.
Reliability is rated at full load and operating temperature is 25 ℃. Product life is within 30,000 hours.
1. Current protection: The product has a built-in current fuse, the type is 250V 3A, which is fixed in the input circuit.
2. Short-circuit protection: Capable of continuous short-circuit resistance and automatic recovery.
1. 100% inspection items: no-load voltage, load voltage, ripple voltage, input current, withstand voltage test and general appearance inspection.
2. In addition to 100% inspection items, sampling inspections also include insulation resistance and audible sound inspections.
3. Submit a sampling inspection report and a 100% pressure test report for each batch.
4. Sampling inspection item level: MIL-STD-105E II fatal fault 0, major fault 0.25, minor fault 1.0.
Main measuring equipment
1. AC SOURCE / AC input power: AFC-500W, external calibration once a year
2. POWER METER / power meter: CHROMA 2100, external calibration once a year
3. ELECTRONIC LOAD / PRODIGIT 3310C, external calibration once a year
4. OSCILLOSCOPE / storage oscilloscope: TDS-2012B, external calibration once a year
5. DIGITAL MULTIMETER / digital multimeter; Fluke 4.5, external calibration once a year
6. DC POWER / DC input power: WYK-6030, external calibration once a year
7, HI-POT TESTER / pressure tester LANKE ELECTRONICS 7112, external calibration once a year
8.INSULATIONRASISTANCE TESTER / insulation resistance meter: YD2681A, external calibration once a year